Ads

Trainee Banking Assistants | 2016 Seylan Bank Vacancies

Seylan Bank on the lookout for Trainee Banking Assistants with a vibrant personality and a go-getter attitude, to be a part of the Bank's journey in reaching the pinnacle of the industry

Seylan Bank PLC.
Seylan Towers, No.90, Galle Road,
Colombo 03.
Published @ http://www.mylkjobs.com
Walk in Interview: from 3rd to 11th of March - 2016

Vacancy Summary:-
Trainee Banking Assistants, Age Limit: below 23 years, Qualification: G.C.E O/L 5 Credit Passes including Maths and English and 3 Passes in G.C.E A/L   (see more details below) Published @ http://www.mylkjobs.com

Walk in Interview:- Candidates Fulfilling the criteria are invited for walk-in interview with their CVs at the locations mentioned below from 9.00am to 12.00pm

Walk in Interview Schedule.

Full Vacancy Details Click Here

Vacancy Details:

author

My LK Jobs

Providing Latest Vacancies in Sri Lanka. We mainly focused on Government Jobs and Banking Vacancies. Join with us on FaceBook, Twitter and Google Plus to get latest vacancies. In addition Dialog users can get subscribe to our Premium SMS Alert service.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

11 comments

next walk in interview.when

Hi iam madu from Nuwara Eliya. I finished my advanced level in commerce stream. And I followed charted accountancy. I like to joint with seylan bank. If there any vacancies plz contact me

I am Tharmiga Suresh.I Finnished my advanced level in commerce stream.I like to join with seylan bank.if there any vacancies PlZ contact me.

I'm Hirusha Perera.I finished my advanced level in 2016 in physical science stream.I like to join with seylan bank.If there are any vacancies plzzzz inform me.Thanks.

Iam dilini I finished my advanced level in commerce.I have job iexperience. I like to join with seylan bank.if there are any vacanies,please inform me...thankss

I am Kobinath, I have completed my advanced level in commerce stream. I would like to join the saylan bank team. If there are any vacancies please inform me.

I am kasuni.i have completed advance level in commerce stream..i like to join with saylan bank.if there are any vacancies please inform me.

I kasuni megha.. I have completed advance level in commerce stream i like to join with saylan bank.if there are any vacancies please inform me.

I'm Dulaji.I sat the A/L exam in this year.[My subjects are Business studies,Accounting and I.C.T.]I like to join seylan bank.If there any vacencies please inform me.(ANURADHAPURA)

I am maure I finished my a/l in commerce stream in 2016 august I likejoin with seylan bank if there any vacancies please inform me

I'm mahesh.i have completed advanced level maths stream. I like to join with seylan bank.if there are any vacancies please inform me. (Anuradhapura ) contact -0712724129