Ads

Trainee Staff Assistant | Sampath Bank Vacancies 2016

Applications are invited from qualified candidates to recruit as Trainee Staff Assistant by Sampath Bank.

Sampath Bank PLC
10, Sir James Peiris Mawatha,
Colombo 02.
Published @ http://www.mylkjobs.com

Last Date to apply: 31st - January – 2016

Vacancy Summary:-
Trainee Staff Assistant, Age Limit: Below 23 years as at 31/01/2016, Salary Scale: Not specified, Qualification: G.C.E O/L 5 C Passes  including Maths in one sitting, 3 passes in G.C.E A/L(see more details below) Published @ http://www.mylkjobs.com

How To Apply:- You can apply for this job via Sampath Bank Website Online Application Form.
Click below link to go to Sampath bank Website and click on apply Button on bottom right corner.

Click Here to Apply

Vacancy Details:

author

My LK Jobs

Providing Latest Vacancies in Sri Lanka. We mainly focused on Government Jobs and Banking Vacancies. Join with us on FaceBook, Twitter and Google Plus to get latest vacancies. In addition Dialog users can get subscribe to our Premium SMS Alert service.

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

14 comments

I like be join and work in sampath bank.I was graduated BA (Special)Economics and Statistics in University of Peradeniya.If u have vacancies please contact me.
Thank you.

Iam in internship at boc in according to complete b.b.a degree program that need to show experience..may I have opportunity to join as staff at any bank..i done financial management special..

I like to join with your bank ane I have experience,i was finish iabf exam,now I am following management digree in kelani university

I like your bank job.because I have completed my GCE advance level examination.I am interested in computer studies and Accounts.

I like work in a bank.. I have passed my A/l exam..I'm 23yrs old..can I get a job in bank ..please contact me..0755499405

I'm pramodya sewwandi. I like be join and work in sampath bank. I'm a cima student and 19 years old.if you have vacancies then contact me. Thank you!

I'm B.M Rashmi Shanthini Warnakulasooriiya! I'm 19 years old. I done my a/l exam in commerce subjects.I'll hope to be a banker. I hope to follow CIMA. I'm waiting for your favourable reply.

I'm dhanuka nilupul.I like join with sampath bank.i following banking course in(IAS kirulapona)AND following DBIT course in(SIBT nugegoda) I'm after A/L student 2016.i hope your give to job for me but don't long salary.please give to 6 month training period.(apit puluwan sampath bank eka world number 1 bank eka kranne) please give one chance for me thank you. i like sampath bank & i love sampath bank i hops give job for me. contact me 078 6502318

Presently im working at a finacial company.im interesting about sampath ban..if you got a best position for me please contact me via my e mail address.

I'm A.Abishek.l'm 19 years old .and i done A/Ls in commerce stream specially i did ICT as a subject in English Medium.I like to join and work with sampath bank please consider my kind request. Thank you

I'm janaki priyangika.im 22 years old.i done a/l commerce stream.i part qualified aat.im following chartered accountancy.i like to join for a training.thank you.

I'm Kusal malshika. I'm 20 years old. I done a/l commerce stream. If u have vacancies please contact me 0789601096 thank you

I'm Eranthi Ayesha third year undergraduate student from University Of Sri Jayewardenepura.I'm following B.Com.Sp degree.I hope to do internships next year.If you have vacancies please inform me.Thank you.(0710674483)